Saturday 6 September 2008

My Unsafe Assignment

I'd like to do a reflection on my Case Study Assignment. Safe Assignment has very efficiently informed me that 53% of my work is plagiarized. So I got a heart attack. And then I found out that that 53% consists of only my References that copied 5 other students' work. I'm not sure but I feel like I was caught in some kind of GOTCHA!! moment.

Grammar test is over (with prayers to the Grammar God to allow me to pass it.. yes.. we can discuss the topic of lack of Self-efficacy and Motivation here), ICT Demo is over (with the Q&A coming in after the Q&A session of course), and now, my 53% plagiarized assignment can't be re-submitted anyway (as I was thinking of removing the References to see if Safe Assignment could check properly that way).

That's really one thing about ICT. Its so good that sometimes it seems like it has a mind of its own that makes it totally impossible to cooperate with or understand...

No comments: